View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLF View Post
I've had my new Sigma speaker cables a while now and will share my first impressions in comparison to the the wonderful sounding demo Anacondas which I've had for about 3 months. The Anacondas sound fabulous and the best that I've heard in my system yet. That being said, the new Sigmas sound even better with a more natural sound. After a few days of break-in I was amazed how much better these cables make my system sound. Never underestimate the the importance a speaker cable can contribute to one's system.

<snip>

I could go on and on about these wonderful sounding Sigma speaker cables, but they are a must audition if you are in the market for new speaker cables or own the previous top of the line Anacondas.
Thanks very much for the review -- very helpful, since I currently have Shunyata Zitron Anaconda speaker cables and jumpers in my system and was wondering how the new Sigma speaker cables compared. From you description it sounds as if the new cables are a significant upgrade.

I've been very pleased with every cable, interconnect and power cord I've tried from Shunyata. Looks like I need to put these on the want-list!

Steve Z

D’Agostino Momentum M400 amps, Momentum HD preamp, Momentum phono amp, Wilson Audio Alexx, 2X3 SVS SB16 Ultra subwoofer stacks.

Shunyata Triton v3 & Typhon QR, Typhon. Shunyata Sigma NR & NR v2 cords and cables, Stillpoints ESS grid system rack, Stillpoint Ultras, ASC Tube Traps . . . and lots of music!