View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 09:24 PM

I will personally never buy any Logitech product again. I have a Harmony 1000 remote, and from day 1 it locked up, it has a runaway volume issue, and serious problems with transmitting signals. I went on Logitech's website, and they have a user forum that allows users to talk. Everyone on the forum says the same thing, that what was happening to my remote, happened to theirs too. The people on Logitech's own forum were livid that the H1000 was flawed from the factory, and no firmware update would help, and Logitech wouldn't budge on helping out the customers. So I contact Logitech, and they refuse to help me too. I told them it was a design issue, and that I wanted them to stand by their product. Eventually, they just ignored me and said my warranty had expired. They know the product is flawed from the factory, and they know it is their fault, and they wont do anything to make it right. I found they wouldnt stand by their product, so I wont give them any more business. Go with Philips, that is what I am doing. They have a new Pronto that is about the same cost as the Harmony 900.