View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Bubeck View Post
Thanks for the kind words, Charles. It is my understanding the the Yvette is outsold on both pricing flanks by SabrinaX and the DAW, so we shall see what happens. One could purchase SebrinaX with the new LoKe sub for about the same investment as Yvette + AD. In the mean time I derive great enjoyment from my Yvettes and they fit my room and circumstances to a T. And, they are paid for.

Happy listening!

Bob
__________________________________________________ ___________
Sources: Clearaudio Jubilee MC/Clearaudio Innovation Wood TT w/Universal Arm 9”; MCT500 CD/SACD transport; OPPO 205; NAD C446 Internet Tuner; Nakamichi 670ZX cassette deck. Electronics: MacIntosh C2700 preamp w/DA2 and MC462 power amp. Speakers: Wilson Yvettes with Acoustic Diodes Headphones: MacIntosh MHP 1000 Interconnects: Transparent SBL2 XLR GEN 6 balanced and SSC8 GEN 6 speaker cables; MCT - MCT500 -> C2700.Power cords: Transparent (on preamp, power amp and transport). Surge protected. Record and CD maintenance : Clearaudio Double Matrix Professional Sonic RCM; L’Art du Son CD treatment.
Bob - happy for you and your Yvettes. I haven't heard them yet. What color did you choose and can you tell me how far they are positioned from the front and side walls? thanks!