View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0OBillO0o View Post
Richard, only subscribers can see. I posted pics of Jubilees.

Hopefully Mike will want to drive over to Jacksonville and have a listen, maybe you will have those Danley Subs up and running.

p.s. I got some ALK custom crossovers the other day, I'm brewin' up something REAL good, this is off the reservation style custom.
I'm about 2 hrs from Jacksonville on a good day.

I have heard Jubilee's, (Klipsch Forum member 6foot8's) but they were the cinema 3-way version. To be honest, I much prefer the sound of my modified Khorn's, mostly because of the 2" BMS drivers on my Khorns, and because I prefer my all tube front-end to his SS front-end.

I would love to hear the 2" TAD's on the Jubilee's.

Bill, what ALK's are you getting? I have owned 2 pair of Universals (one pair was on my La Scala's) and they are better than any passive crossover I have ever heard on a Khorn/La Scala.

Mike
2-CH AUDIO: Speakers: Klipsch Khorns (Tineo) | V-Trac/BMS | Beyma CP-25 | ALK Networks | Closed in Backs Amplification: NOSValves VRD Monoblocks (Cherry) Preamp: NOSValves NBS w/Phono (Cherry) Digital: Oppo BDP-83SE Analog:Thorens TD-124 (Cherry) | SME IV | Zu Audio DL-103R | PAD Venustas Rev C Phono