View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0OBillO0o View Post
Please re read the Klipschorn Manual for guidance on how to construct a "false corner."

Closed back or not, the speakers require clear space to the left and right of them in order to extend the horn profile and get the most from them.
Bill,

Anytime you would like to compare the sound from our Khorns my door is always open.

As for re-reading the manual, that's not necessary. I have been playing with Klipsch speakers for longer than you have probably been alive. You realize that 60th anniversary Khorns and Jubilees have closed in backs, right? I'll put those speakers up against yours as well.

And for the record, I never said that I didn't have mine in corners. I only said that if you didn't have corners that closing in the backs is another alternative.

Mike
2-CH AUDIO: Speakers: Klipsch Khorns (Tineo) | V-Trac/BMS | Beyma CP-25 | ALK Networks | Closed in Backs Amplification: NOSValves VRD Monoblocks (Cherry) Preamp: NOSValves NBS w/Phono (Cherry) Digital: Oppo BDP-83SE Analog:Thorens TD-124 (Cherry) | SME IV | Zu Audio DL-103R | PAD Venustas Rev C Phono