View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crion2 View Post
I run two Triton V3’s - frontend and 3 large active speakers, 2 circuits. When I procured this there was no Omega QR which could have been 3 Omega QR’s and no Triton V3 for the large actives.

Now you have 2 amps and that means you could do 2 Omega QR’s or possibly wait a bit with the second one (coming but no ETA) there might be a duo (Even though I would love a trio!) PD for amps.

But anyways, I think there is no need to call off your electrician. Having dedicated circuits means you are free to make the best possible choice. The cost is usually neglible compared to the systems.
Yep, that was option 3; have the dedicated lines installed, buy the tables (already done), buy the Everest, run everything thru the Everest and then again using the dedicated circuits for the amps and decide which is best.

The other thing this does for me is allows me to get the upsampler on its own platform (where the Denali sits now), to further isolate it, and achieve, you guessed it, symmetry...two components per shelf.