View Single Post
Old 12-18-2021, 04:08 PM
TechDAS AF 1 & Vitus MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puma Cat View Post
Nice rack! Wonderful system and beautiful room. Nice quality of light in there. I note you also have your speaker cables on the Shunyata DF-SS cable elevators. I couldn't believe the improvement they made using those under my speaker cable and power cables.

Too bad I don't live nearby, I'd love to come by and photograph your room (I do some professional real estate and architectural photography on the side to stay busy).

Wow, that is some excellent photography. Absolutely stunning. I’m going blind in my left eye, so I’m strictly amateur hour.

Yes, the Shunyata DF-SS really work. Unlike other lifters I’ve tried - which only make it easier to clean around your cables - these really do affect the sound in a very positive way. I think we have 4 sets in the system. They make a nice touch to the sound and the appearance of the system.

Magico M3s; Vitus Masterpiece Components; TechDAS Air Force One; 2 x SME 3012-R; Airtight Opus 1 and MSL Platinum Signature; Taiko Audio Extreme + Switch; Albedo Metamorphosis Signature cables.