View Single Post
Old 07-18-2019, 12:33 AM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLF View Post
I received my new Denali 6000 v2 on Saturday. It was originally meant to go in my home theater system to replace the Denali 6000S v1 which resides alongside a Triton v3 in there. However, the v2 sounds so special in the my stereo rig that it’s staying there and I ordered another one for my HT system which resides in another room.

In my stereo, the Denali v2 replaced a Synergistic Research PowerCell 12 SE. Although my previous power conditioner sounded great powering my 2 DACs, a SACD Transport, music server, and preamp—to my ears and in context of my system, the Denali v2 sounds cleaner, sweeter with improved PRAT, dynamics, and controlled bass. Needless to say, I am most impressed and in my opinion, Shunyata has hit a home run with the new Denali. For anyone that doesn’t need more than 6 outlets, I highly recommend home audition of a Denali 6000S v2.

On a separate note, I wish to publicly thank Grant of Shunyata with all of his help answering all my questions about the best configurations of the power conditioners in both of my systems and in a very timely manner.

Really glad you're enjoying the new Denali 6000/S V2. BTW, what power cord are you using to power the Denali 6000/S V2?

Keep us appraised of your findings....
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.