View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Serge.......I have felt relatively certain for quite some time that humans have been in contact with other life forms. I also lean toward thinking that some of the incredible technological advances developed in the last half century or perhaps a bit longer have been aided and benefited from knowledge bases greater than ours, most likely from more advanced beings than humans. Through all time until the present century advances in the manner in which we live, solve problems, and research what is unknown to us have crept along at a snails pace, but the speed at which astonishing advances have taken place in the past half century literally dwarfs every other stage of human development. My thinking leads me to believe there has been help from somewhere beyond what can be considered normal human intellectual enlightenment and growth. Call me crazy, but the notion of advance beings helping humans to solve unimaginably difficult problems and challenges doesn't seem that far of a stretch in logic.
Dan, I wholeheartedly agree. There are plenty of others who suspect as much and some hold titles and positions that would imply higher than average education and intelligence. Let’s just say that having a solution to some of our most significant discoveries come to those involved in their sleep is highly suspicious of “external” influence.... Mendeleev and periodic table, Wallace and evolution, Kekule and the benzene molecular structure, Ramanujan and the goddess Namagiri that would show up in his dreams and offer mathematical solutions, Descartes and the scientific method, Loewi and neuron impulses, Agassis and structure of fossils that came to him in dreams over a period of 3 nights.... In dreams? Hmmm....