View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterlu View Post
Serge... you forgot one;

We are not alone and we have been contacted, I was also abducted but got away.
Abductions and cattle mutilations that went on for decades are a whole different topic in itself.

I am just curious as to how the public views the existence of UFO and the possibility of us being "visited", which may or may not be sentient life forms.

Given all the difficulties of space travel (unless it is much different than what we imagine or guess it to be at this point of our own knowledge), chances are the UFOs are much like our own exploration probes, just on a much higher level of technological advancement. A UFO could very well be a drone from another planet simply doing reconnaissance work... Let's hope that whatever those "visitors" decide to do after does not threaten us.

But what would I know about this topic? I've only seen a "few" bonafide UFOs in my life and one that was clearly over my head that made me "feel" its presence when I was a child. I couldn't forget it even if I wanted to... Been researching the topic ever since.

I am glad to see that the public is becoming more aware and taking the topic much more seriously and without the idiotic ridicule of the skeptics as if they have all the answers to the "puzzle" we call our "universe"....

Last edited by PHC1; 05-28-2019 at 06:17 PM.