View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
Ken.......I must be missing something here. When I look at the MDA/MCD1000 owner's manual I don't see any din plug on the rear of the MDA1000 Converter. On the rear apron I see the balanced and unballanced jacks for left and right audio outputs, the seven various digital inputs, the seven switched data ports (mini stereo plugs), the power control in and out (mini stereo plugs), the data in (mini stereo plug), the IR input (mini stereo plug), and the power cord connector. I am drawing a total blank about any din plug.

As I understand the data cable wiring scheme, you run a single data cable (mini stereo plug) from the Data In port on the MDA1000 Converter to the CD Data port on the C2300. Is this how it is connected?

Stereo Mini Plug
Sorry about the miss understanding of the plug type. I think I remember it also being called mini stereo din plug over the years. I stand corrected about the plug type. I've uploaded pictures of the wiring of the stereo mini plugs, and the results when I push AM or FM. WOW.... cough...cough it's dusty back here. Looks like a job for SPRING cleaning!

Ken
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0687.jpg (75.1 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0689.jpg (82.8 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0690.jpg (89.2 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0688.jpg (91.0 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0692.jpg (88.0 KB, 24 views)
Sonus Faber Cremona, (2) JL Audio F110 subs, Squeeze Server v7.9 Windows 2012 Server 25TB, Audio Metallurgy GA-0 XLR & RCA, Wireworld Silver Eclipse speaker cable, PS Audio Power Plant Premier (2), WireWorld Silver Power Cables, Tascam DA3000