Thread: Luxman D-10X
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrmf1971 View Post
I've had a D10x for the last 2 months and am astounded.

This is how I described the sound of the Luxman over on the Steve Hoffman forum in the context of my subjective feedback of a couple of new compact discs:
"I was listening on a Luxman D-10x which is the most transparent, detailed and tangible sounding player/dac I've ever heard. I've never heard anything like it. It also decodes MQA. It's as if there is no digital filter and Luxman doesn't disclose if there is or what kind might be used. The trade-offs that one hears if you've ever had a player/dac that lets you choose filters aren't present to my ears. It's as pure of a sound as I could imagine and I hear details in discs I've never heard before."
Agree with you, I have had my D-10X for 6 months now the sound is beautiful and so natural, absolutely incredible CD/SACD player one of the finest I have ever heard

Also just got word from my dealer that my CL-1000 has been finished and is shipping soon from Japan, had this on order for 6 months, its been a long wait

Currently using the C-900u, what a beautiful pre amplifier would be more than happy to keep this pre, but from the reviews of people who own the 900 and have stepped up to the CL-1000 they all say there is no comparison, I'm very excited to hear the CL-1000 with the D-10X

Deano