View Single Post
Old 09-01-2021, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonmb View Post
I finally decided to cancel. There are only ~100 exhibitors listed vs a usual 400+, with only 5 weeks to go, and still no clear safety plans other than it’s up to individual exhibitors. There are better ways to spend my time and money, I’ll wait for a better show next year.
Yeah, I'll probably also decide not to go. There don't really seem to be many speaker exhibitors, which is the main thing I'm interested in checking out.

Since I drive, I have to pay for a hotel night on the way and another on the way back. And it's just not that much fun to travel any more with a lot of services being reduced because of the pandemic. My brother and I drove up to Indy for the road races a couple weeks ago, and you can't just stop in to a fast food restaurant to use the bathroom(yes, I also purchase something) because they have the lobby closed. And it seemed like about half the interstate rest areas were closed as well.

Weird -- the older and more decrepit my ears get, the greater my desire to buy newer and better "audiophile" gear!