View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 09:01 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonmb View Post
Up until a couple of weeks ago they didn’t have any information posted, and now this is less than clear. They provide information on testing sites, but no indication if they’re going to require a test or vaccination - so why the info on test sites? And they have both local county and CDC guidelines, and the statement “We expect this mask requirement will be mandatory in the coming weeks for all indoor gatherings.” As it stands now, they’re basically leaving it up to individual exhibitors whether they’ll require masks. I’m booked to attend, but I’m having second thoughts simply because they seem so oblivious and disorganized, and the exhibitor list is starting to look like the Colorado audio club.
It's disorganized and unclear, Tony.

Their guidance is also ambiguous and inconsistent. I've thought about writing to the organizer to provide her with two simple, but key, requirements for holding a safe event.

If anyone considering attending would like an email with detailed facts, data, and guidance from a professional molecular biologist with a degree in Microbiology that I've been providing to friends thinking about attending similar gathering, a high school reunion, just send me a PM.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.

Last edited by Puma Cat; 08-23-2021 at 09:05 PM.