View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 10:47 PM
Subaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterlu View Post
Marty... please accept a complimentary AA Subscription.
Thanks everyone for all the kind words and Ivan especially to you for the great subscription. I like this place and my great friend Mark in SC speaks highly of all of you. His system just takes your breath away.
I formerly had a system with an Oracle TT with a Koetsu tonearm, and Ortofon cartridge, and a Micro Seki DDX-1000 TT, feeding an Audio Research SP11C Preamp, Sony 777ES CD player going into Magneplanar Tympani IVa speakers. All of it got sold when I went 5 months with ZERO income after having to quit work and then waiting for the 1st Disability check to arrive. I've been selling things ever since on various classified sites to leave the family with as little as possible to be bothered with after I expire.
Living on SS Income is a real shock in life, as it leaves very little left over, especially when you lose your health and have very large medical bills. SS income is designed for people to have their houses paid for too. With my lung capacity going down at 8 % every 6 months, I'll be down to zero in about a 1 1/2 years, so bear with me for this short amount of time.

Thanks again for your support,

Marty

TT-Revox B791, A/V Receiver-Yamaha Aventage 2010, Blu-Ray- Sony 1000 Universal Player, Amplifier-Cinepro 3K6E Mkii, Fronts- Mirage M3si, Rear-Mirage OM-9, 5 other Mirage surrounds. Subwoofer- Stereo Integrity HST-18 inch w/ 85lb. magnet, 4 1/2 inches of travel.

Last edited by hobie1dog; 05-26-2021 at 12:10 AM.