View Single Post
Old 01-19-2022, 02:41 AM
Cool, calm scientist

Well, I'm once again spending a wonderful evening completely enthralled by the Constelllation Inspiration integrated amp.

I've been running it in, as well. Now that its got more than 200 hours or so on it, I have to say the Constellation Inspiration is of one of 3 best integrated amps I've ever heard, the other two being the...Constellation Argo (no surprise there) and the mighty DarTZeel CTH-8550.

There was a review of the Inspiration in TAS by Neil Gader in 2018, IIRC, and those comments were spot-on.
Ref here: https://www.theabsolutesound.com/art...-integrated-10

I had a buddy over around Thanksgiving, and he was very impresssed, too. We spent the evening listening to a wide range of content on the Inspiration, and he said it had the finest reproduction and resoluton of vocal texture he had EVER heard.

Anyhoo, I am SUPER impressed with this integrated. I could live with it as the core component in my system, along with my Lampi Baltic 3 DAC, and a Rega P10 TT, forever and be a blissfully happy man that entire time. VERY impressed.

Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.