View Single Post
Old 12-20-2017, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdandy View Post
I am more than impressed with the customer support provided me by Laura Z at Schiit Audio. A perfect example is the email correspondence we had last night. There is a three hour time difference from my Florida location and their California location. My initial email to Laura asking to change my Yggy from black to silver was at 9:56 PM my time. I didn't expect a response until this morning but in just over 30 minutes Laura emailed me back to let me know my request had been taken care of. Then late last night at 12:50 AM my time I decided to email Laura again, thinking she would see the email this morning. To my utter surprise she responded back at 1:13 AM my time. In my book that is exceptional customer service. Kudos to Schiit Audio's team.

See the emails below. All email time stamps are Pacific Standard Time so add three hours to equal Eastern Standard Time for my location.

Laura Z (Schiit Audio)
Dec 18, 22:13 PST
Of course! We are happy to help!

Dan Daniell
Dec 18, 21:50 PST
Hi Laura,

Thank you for such a quick response to my request for a Silver Yggdrasil. It is pleasant to experience such good, friendly, responsive customer support. It is appreciated.

Regards,
Dan Daniell

Laura Z (Schiit Audio)
Dec 18, 19:31 PST
Hello,

Thank you for notifying us. We have left a note in your order that you would like the silver finish. We will be shipping a silver Yggdrasil.

Dan Daniell
Dec 18, 18:56 PST
Hi Laura,

I have reconsidered my color choice and have decided I prefer the silver Yggdrasil instead of the black. Kindly let me know you have received this email, deleted the special order for black, and are able to ship a silver Yggdrasil to complete this order.

Regards,
Dan Daniell
Their service is top notch indeed. One of my Valhalla 2 headphone amp tubes got noisy in the left channel all of a sudden. One email to Schiit and a replacement set is on the way.