View Single Post
Old 08-12-2022, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by khashmi View Post
Can’t recall…how sensitive are those Inspire speakers? Would love to visit the toy shop and audition them one day. Speaking of auditioning, I signed up for Decware’s annual Decfest event in October in order to audition some of their amps as well as their (and Caintuck Audio’s) Open Baffle speakers. I know it’s sort of competition, but wouldn’t it be amazing if Dennis and other Inspire owners drop by (Oct 7,8, 9) and hang out with like minded folks?

I also just came back from a weeklong vacation. Told the kids to keep burning in the Fivre’s while I was away. My concern before leaving was that they were a bit too forward/shouty compared to the Visseaux (or the Popes for that matter). So, as I listen this weekend, that’s the aspect, I will probably pay close attention to.
I have been intrigued by some of the speakers on the Decware site. Think it would be fun to hear all that stuff. I get turned off a bit by all the magical thinking Steve puts on his posts a in the forum. Still, if it sounds good it sounds good.

I’ll flip this around and say you should take your Inspire amp and try his speakers with it! Would be interesting to hear what you and he think of it.