View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 07:03 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFiHippie View Post
Puma Cat, thanks for getting me back on track with this setup. I think I was putting more into to the setup than needed.

So how does this sound:

Downstairs

Modem via Cat6 to Asus Router
Asus Router via Cat6 to Sonore Optical Module Deluxe
Optcal Module Deluxe fiber optic 100ft to EtherRegen upstairs

Upstairs

Fiber Optic into EtherRegen Venom Ethernet side a to Mx170(for ip address to use my ipadas a remote control only)
Sigma ethernet side a to Apple TV+
Omega ethernet side b to Roon Nucleus+ for streaming Qobuz and Tidal
Omega USB to McIntosh C53 preamplifier Roon Endpoint

I dont know if I need a network bridge in the above configuration?

And using the After Dark OCXO 75 clock with a Sigma or Omega cable going to the EtherRegen.

How does that sound? As always I really appreciate your input on helping me better my system
I'm not sure. How you're connecting to your Mc C53? What is the Omega USB connected to at both ends?
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.