Thread: Dynaudio Forum
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2020, 11:03 PM
Cool, calm scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo View Post
Pity this thread is a bit sleepy. Would be great for the more easy questions and answers, like:

Is there someone who has left after a time the Dynaudio speakers for another brand? My (mostly) better half is hating as long I own them, my Confidence C2's because of their looks. Despite the fact I like these a lot sonically speaking, I'm now a bit looking to one of the very recent Elac Concentro's (no idea however about the synergy with my audio set)

Someone else?
Oh, man, sorry to hear that. The "WAF" problem. S'unfortunate, as personally, I love the look of C2s.

And, they are fabulous speaker, sonically, as I am sure you know.

Would the new Dyn Contour or Confidence be good-looking enough?

In July 2019, I bought a pair of Harbeth 30.2s, but they are pretty non-descript-looking. And I still have my Contour S3.4s.
Lumin P1 streamer/DAC/preamp, Constellation Inspiration integrated TT: Michell Gyro SE MkII, SME V, Koetsu Urushi Vermilion, EAR324. Harbeth 30.2s, REL R-305, Shunyata Alpha V2 ICs, Alpha V2 SPs, Sigma XC, Sigma NRv2, Omega QR-s & Alpha NRv2 PCs, segmented Altaira SG stack w/ Alpha & Omega CGCs, Everest 8000 PD. Remote Server Room: Uptone EtherREGEN, AfterDark Master Clock & LPS, Alita, Battle Angel, (Akasa NUC Roon Core), iFi DC Purifiers (for SMPS used for Alita & router), Shunyata Gemini combo power distributor & Altaira-type CG GP-NR hub, Venom & Alpha CGCs, Shunyata NRv14 power cords for digital components.