View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fastdriving View Post
Obviously you'll want to hear from more people than just me, but the upgrade will be substantial, if I wasn't clear enough earlier. I was comparing to the Alexia 1 because I know it well, and you probably heard that. Have you had a chance to listen to the DAW's?

The more resolving your electronics and cabling, the more you'll be rewarded with this upgrade, in my opinion. The DAW is very highly resolving compared to Wilson speakers in the past, including the Sasha 1 and 2.

Your opinion is most welcome to me. You have a great experience with many Wilson’s speakers and it is very rare to find. Unfortunately, my dealer does not have the speakers for a listening experience. He is bringing two pairs of sold DAW speakers to Brazil until next March and he will give me this “special buying condition” if I close the deal until next week because of reduced shipping costs. It is almost a one time opportunity with the conditions he offered. It will be much more expensive if i want to order later. It’s the price of living in South America, I’m afraid.