View Single Post
Old 12-25-2020, 04:11 PM
George

I must admit it is REALLY disappointing to get a really high end piece of equipment and to find they have not thought through absolutely every aspect of its performance. I am really suprised at Boulder. I think nearly all pieces of equipment I have owned in the last twenty years have had display adjustments... generally not amps as they have a dim light so they do not need it. While when I was young and thirsted for the best sound at any cost... looks were of no consequence. I no longer accept that. I want both great looks and performance and am willing to pay for it. To me, the light would be deal killer... I am not going to be taping over a really high end piece of equipment.
Main: Aurender W20SE music streamer, ARC REF 9SE DAC / CD, Linn LP 12, Koetsu Rosewood SignCartrige, ARC REF 3 Phono Stage, ARC REF 6SE Preamp, ARC 160s amp, Sonus Faber Amati Traditional Speakers,Transparent Ultra IC & SC Library:Aurender N100, Ayre QB9 2020 DAC, Woo WA5-LE amp upgraded tubes, Focal Utopia HP, Sennheiser 800s HP, LCD HP.

Last edited by George Prentice; 12-25-2020 at 04:15 PM.