View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddieFerric View Post
The radiation factor definitely needs to be solved before we can get a whole lot further down the road of manned space travel.

On the other front of UFO's, how about the mass sightings in Arizona back in the '90's.

Amazon has a bunch of interesting documentaries on UFO's. No doubt in my mind they exist, because I saw one.
Agreed and YES, I was a witness myself. A very bizarre story that has made me wonder my whole life exactly what happened that day when I was 7 years old... That I somehow missed 5-6 hrs in a blink of an eye can never be explained. My eyes were focused on a shiny silver object that was directly over my head as I was playing in the yard, out in the country. I saw every little detail in that perfect shape, I admired the almost liquid like metal fuselage that was completely flat and round from the bottom view. It made the hairs on the back of my neck stand and tingle...

I will never fully understand the memory of a dim, endless room and an entity in all white standing in front of me. I was scared but unharmed and I remember feeling dizzy and confused as my grandmother called on me to go inside and eat dinner when I just came out to play after eating my lunch...

I had seen a few others since then. I don't believe they are here to cause us harm but I do believe they play a much bigger role than we can ever imagine in our past, present and future...