View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 01:34 PM

A lot of good recommendations !! I am surely going to look in to many of them.

Dkorbal: Its going to be interesting to let me know your findings about the sonic improvements of the DA2 vs DA1. As you said, if that works would be the less expensive alternative.

Doggiehouser, Clpetersen and W9TR : I have to confess that even when I've read very positive comments in the forum about Chord products, I never dig more into them. maybe my perception (based in total ignorance), looking so small and their particular aesthetic design got me away of learning more about them. Due to your suggestions I have spent some time watching reviews of the TT 2, and I find very Interesting their approach to deliver that quality in such a small size. Compared to the terminator, Aquas, Holos and PS Directstream dimensions I just wonder how can chord contend in that audio segment without using big, heavy and beefy power supplies and capacitors. If that's the case it is just amazing what they have achieved just by design and technology. It's nice to know that for buying the TT 2, it is possible to go even further in sound quality saving some more money and getting the Mscaler after.

JMD: Ps Directstream comments are always consistent about sound quality and warmness. thank you for the suggestion, since it looks like a safe play, and the price is just in my budget. About La Voce. It's the first time I've heard about it. Looks very refined and well designed. Do you have any Idea if there is a dealer in the US, that can offer an audition?.

Robfine: I just watched in youtube a review from Hans Beekhuyzen abut the Holo. Do you concur with his findings? is that the version the one that you have?. His comments are really good aside of his criticism about upsampling.

Puma Cat: Please share your review as soon as you finish your testing.

Very nice products in this audio world that we love.... I will have so much fun looking into audition or investigate more about all this options... Guess It will take more time than expected.

Last edited by AudioFi; 03-12-2021 at 03:24 AM.