View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formerly YB-2 View Post
Don't know about the rest here, but after reading a "Fudd" I feel I'm at least a 'casual' shooter. This morning I casually shot a .22BPCR match. Tues evening will be our weekly hi-power league (300yd prone from a standing position with 2-strings of 2&8 this week). Next Sunday will shoot a 200yd off-hand hi-power steel match, the following Sat will be the Shippensburg BPCR match and 7/25-28 will be the 4-day KY BPCR/22BPCR match. All casual, mind you. More of the same each month until Nov. You can check out some of my casual rifles in the competition thread I started back in 2010, should you care to look. Have a few more rifles I should add to that thread, but will do so casually.
Nice good luck. Hope you don't have too much fun and cross the line of reckless abandon. They aren't toys you know. I'm sure the folks at the Quinton club are just a total mess over those USPCA and steel pistol matches. How dare those guys shoot metal targets fast and move around. How dangerous. At least the BRCC guys were standing still.