View Single Post
Old 03-21-2021, 10:32 AM

Default Renovation of Son's Room

Below are pics of the recently renovated room belonging to my son. He has recently moved and the room was in a total mess. As some of you may know I lost my wife Debbie and have been grieving terribly. My sister who is a radiologist came up to take care of me after my surgery. The house because of my 365 days a year seven days a week 24 hours a day care Debbie required especially the last year had become a dump. I was embarrassed for her to see its condition. Probably 21-22 years ago when David was in about the 5th grade I wanted to buy him a really nice Christmas present. I was in the Opry Mills mall and Bose had a huge store and dedicated HT rooms. There were about 15-20 folks listening and I thought the sound decent for a 10 year old. I can say that in this small room the bass shakes the walls and I have never heard it distort. David says it is amazing that it is fully compatible with playing anything you want to play through it. I watched WandaVision recently. Enjoyed it although I haven't seen the final episode. I'm 3 weeks out from my major bladder surgery. It has been successful beyond my expectations and I am fully vaccinated. Next week I begin roller skating lessons. Years ago I was very close to a professional roller skater and have a pair of thousand dollar skates. My goal is not to have a fall and be able to skate around the rink and do some moves without falling. I want my instructor to asses my abilities and tell me what I can and should not do. I haven't roller skated in 10 years. Haven't had time and too dangerous. I'm looking forward to getting on the floor again and roll. They say there's plenty of folks my age that skate. David has been such a help to me. I can't lift over 10 pounds. He disconnected the Bose and moved it out of the room. The room was taken down to the bare walls, re-carpeted, and painted. He calls the little remote a firestick. No way I could have done this. Amazing it works perfectly and sounds pretty good all things considered. Never have had one hiccup from the Bose electronics or speakers.

Best

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 03-21-2021 at 11:15 AM.