View Single Post
Old 09-01-2015, 09:29 PM

It has been a few years since I made my decision to buy the Aerial Model 7T and there is not a day that I am disappointed. There is a rare day when I don't listen to them and smile.

Prior to my decision to buy Aerial Model 7t, I listened to Focals 1038, Wilson sophias, and several of the Vienna series of speakers.

I kept going back to Aerial. I purchased my first high(er) end stereo system back in November 1979 while attending the University of Illinois. While I was auditioning new speakers and a new stereo, I returned to the audio dealer who sold me my first system which was abou five years ago. My oldest kid was a student at UIllinois and on a whim, i went to visit his store.... 30 years later. My long time audio dealer told me that the Aerial model 7t's were the best sounding speaker he had ever heard for a speaker under $10K.

And they keep getting better. Michael Kelly is a great speaker builder.

Aesthetically, these speakers are outstanding!!!! I am a woodworker and the fit and finish on these speakers are superb!

Good luck with your decision. If you choose Aerial 7t's I couldn't imagine you being disappointed.

all the best

mc275VI 50th anniversary edition, c2300, rega p5, aerial acoustics 7t, Bryston BDA-1 dac, yamaha cdx550, dual 1237 turntable (not in use)

Last edited by JGM411; 09-01-2015 at 09:33 PM.