View Single Post
Old 10-13-2020, 01:47 PM
Go Dawgs

Default Instead of RMAF 2020, how about a Disney trip report with pictures??

Well, as many of you know, we normally would be doing a nice trip report from Denver, CO on RMAF and the latest and greatest from the world of high end audio. Since the audio shows have ground to a halt and it's been several years, we decided to take the girls down to Disney World for their fall break and see what Disney was like with less crowds (thank God). We flew down to Orlando from Atlanta last Wednesday to kick it off. My wife took a bunch of pictures, so hope you don't mind pics of the kiddos, but since traveling hasn't been what it was since last February, I thought it would be fun to post a trip report to take the place of my annual trip report from Denver.

We stayed at the Disney Riviera resort, a couple of miles away from Epcot and Hollywood studios. They have an awesome outdoor pool area for adults as well as kids:

We started the next day with a trip to Animal Kingdom.....didn't take a ton of pictures there, saved them for Universal Studios and Star Ward Galaxy's Edge.

Here's a pick from Pandora, which was the Avatar "land" in Animal Kingdom. The virtual reality ride they had there was one of the most amazing things I've every experienced. It was incredible how interactive the ride was.

Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3

Last edited by audioguy3107; 10-13-2020 at 01:51 PM.