Thread: Jadis
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
I suggest you audition those thirst inducing Lamm's with Sasha and let me know what you think.

My Wilson dealer carries Krell, Bryston, Ayre and a few other brands and one listen to my Lamm's with Sasha was enough to convince him this was the best he has ever heard. Care to guess which amps Peter McGrath of Wilson audio has in his own system with his Maxx 3s? Thus man has heard more Wilson with just about any gear than probably anyone on the planet.
Alas it won't be possible to audition Lamm with Wilson as they are with competing dealers. The only other speakers the lamm dealer has is FM Acoustic and having heard them, there is no way I dare listen again!

The Wilson dealer on the other hand has MBL, Ayre, Jadis, Boulder, Wadia, Continuum, Lumen White, Westlake.

Its funny, normally you see the MBL 101e being driven by huge solid state monoblocks like the 9011. I heard them with the Jadis Amps (60 watts) and they sounded magnificent. You can never tell whether one amp can drive a certain speaker until you try it.