View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHC1 View Post
It's all good, I have nothing against religious beliefs though I myself am an AGNOSTIC.

The Vatican however does not exactly oppose the idea of life on other planets.

Painting by well known and Vatican-connected artist Aert de Gelder showing a UFO illuminating the baptism of Christ. Considering his access to rare Vatican relics, writings and information protected from public view, is he telling us something about the true nature of Jesus and his origins that has been hidden from us?

Serge.........you have now crossed the line with more FAKE NEWS. Your Vatican statement is sickening..........................

The image blown up is the Holy Spirit represented as a dove. Images of luminous disks have been used for thousands of years representing the divine. It's not a UFO.

Luke 3:21-22:

«Now when all the people were baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.»

The dove is a very common symbol of the “Divinity”, or God, in many historical, religiously sacred works of art. The dove represents the presence of the Holy Spirit.

Ron
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Aert de Gelder Dove Baptism Image.jpg (59.4 KB, 65 views)
Processor: McIntosh MX170, Amp: Legacy Audio i-V7, Digital: Benchmark DAC3B, Roon Music Player, Oppo UDP-205, Apple TV 4K, Fire TV Stick 4K Max, Analog: Gold Note Pianosa Turntable, Gold Note PH-10 Phono Preamplifier, Donatello MC Cartridge, Speakers: Legacy Audio Signature SE Natural Sapele Pommele, Silverscreen HD Center, JL Audio e112-Gloss Sub