View Single Post
Old 05-29-2021, 10:45 AM

My Delta v2 NRs arrived yesterday and I am somewhat in a bind trying to figure out how to best secure the cable to my Mc MA9000 that is on the top shelf of my SolidSteele rack (I goofed in assuming the MA9000 would fit the middle or bottom shelves - it will not without having to remove the feet which I do not what to do - and you can see it also extends out past the end of the shelf). I have used the Audio Bastion risers/supports in my theater rack and will do so for the components in this setup, but can't for the MA9000 that sits on the top and extends out past the back of the shelf. The cable is pretty loose and the weight causes it to sag. Any suggests on how I might secure it in this particular scenario?

Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg IMG_7622.jpeg (335.4 KB, 58 views)
Home Theater: McIntosh MX122, McIntosh MC207, McIntosh MPC1500, Oppo UDP-203, Sony VPL-VW715ES Projector, 106" Elite Screens Special Edition DarkStar screen, SVS Ultra Towers, SVS Ultra Center & Surround, and Duel SVS SB3000 subs, Audioquest RedRiver XLR, Audioquest Carbon HDMI, Audioquest NRG and Storm power cables, and Audioquest Ri1404 speaker cable with WBT-0645 banana plugs.
Home Office: McIntosh RS200
Two Channel Listing Area: McIntosh MA9000, MEN220, MT-5, MCD600, MPC1500, and XR100s. Apple Airport Express via TosLink (streaming Apple Music). McIntosh interconnects/speaker cable, Shunyata Delta NR and XC power cables, Furutech GXT-D NCR AC Receptacle/Wall Plate/Outlet Cover.