View Single Post
Old 12-15-2019, 08:57 PM

Default Installation Pictures for Other users

Howdy Folks!

Mike from GIK here. I've been mostly absent for a while due to how busy we have gotten over the last several months so I apologize for my disappearing act. I will do my best to check in from time to time to see if anyone is needing any assistance with anything (though you can always reach me directly at mike.m@gikcacoustics.com)

I have a request of all of you: I would love to see some detailed pictures of your GIK panel/trap installations, hopefully with some clear looks at how everything was mounted or even step by step installations. We have a fairly large percentage of customers who have never installed anything like this and even with my Sketchup drawings and descriptions, they don't always understand the procedure to follow.

I think that ceiling and upper corner mounting are the two that are most daunting to our customers. We do offer a Cloud Bracket, but they are not always practical for everyone.

If you have pictures, videos, step by step tips...all of it can be very useful and will help other GIK users to not be so intimidated by the installation process.

I look forward to seeing what you all have to offer!
GIK Acoustics Europe | +44 (0) 20 7558 8976 (UK)

Last edited by GIK Acoustics; 12-19-2019 at 11:33 PM. Reason: incorrect email address