View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonmb View Post
Have any of you heard anything about a free update to the HD? My dealer called a couple of weeks ago and said there’s a free upgrade that he can do in-house if I want to bring it in, or he can come to my place if necessary. He was a bit vague about the benefit but it sounds like a board he’ll be replacing. With the holidays I haven’t had a chance yet to get it done, but I’m curious since no one here has mentioned it. It also struck me as a bit odd that he’d offer to drive two hours to do it at my house for no charge.
Hadn’t heard of it until you mentioned it, Tony. Alex didn’t mention anything about it when we discussed my recent remote control adventure.

Who is your contact at Definitive?

Thanks!

Steve

D’Agostino Momentum M400 amps, Momentum HD preamp, Momentum phono amp, Wilson Audio Alexx, 2X3 SVS SB16 Ultra subwoofer stacks.

Shunyata Triton v3 & Typhon QR, Typhon. Shunyata Sigma NR & NR v2 cords and cables, Stillpoints ESS grid system rack, Stillpoint Ultras, ASC Tube Traps . . . and lots of music!