View Single Post
Old 06-14-2020, 12:13 PM

Default The Stillpoints Giveth and the Stillpoints Taketh Away

Thank you Ivan for commenting and elaborating on my findings and experiences...but they are just that...sharing my experiences and not looking to start a tit for tat debate.

You do highlight one issue I wanted to elaborate on more but didn’t as much as I actually did in the original post because it detracts from my original intent.

It may well be that I am misinformed...However, almost all information was found on the WWW, from users, reviewers, customers up to a very vocal Stillpoint employee.

A brand cannot and should not control what is posted on forums or by reviewers.

However brands can educate their potential prospects/customers to a very large degree by taking control of and managing their online presence and own content, factual and editorialized alike. I wouldn’t be surprised if many brands underestimate the power and persistence of the web in this day and age. Surely there are lessons to be learned here somewhere for those willing to listen.

Although I’m trying to keep an open mind...I really don’t expect the Townshend to best the Stillpoints, but out of respect for the valued dealer who ordered them I will try them. Got to check out that other dish of pudding and satisfy my curiosity.

I got the opportunity to try the Ultra’s and they deliver. I don’t want to dwell on it too much, as I know now what they are capable of but it is unfortunate that so much misinformation is abound, it definitely does the product a disservice.

At the end of the day it was your endorsement that prompted me to try a set...and I’m glad I did.

Last edited by JemHadar; 06-15-2020 at 08:30 AM.