View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedran View Post
kennyb123,

I'm the person that posed the original question. What purchase have you made, and review that you have posted, for you to even post a comment of value to this thread?

Dave
First off, I wasn’t talking about you. I was responding to an individual who seemed exasperated with having to answer the same questions again. Clearly he’s not alone in that.

Secondly, your question is not germane to my argument as I was talking about coming here and looking for answers.

I have made it a personal goal to give back more than I take. If you look through my history of posts, I think it’s clear I hit that mark as I’ve tried to help others more than I’ve sought help from others.

But looking through your posts … wow … I can see why my remarks struck a nerve. I didn’t mean them as a personal attack. I apologize if they came off that way.
Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri power cords, QSA Lanedri Revelation XLR interconnect, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256

Last edited by kennyb123; 07-07-2021 at 12:17 AM.