View Single Post
Old 03-28-2021, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwschwartz View Post
... I have emailed the company several times and the last time I heard back from them was last Friday. They had me reboot the device several times including pushing the left hand button and releasing when turning back on. Nothing seems to help. I have left messages on the support phone line as well without any help. Anyone had this happen? Any suggestions? ...
I wish you luck with these problems. I had similar experiences when I owned an Aurender. That the unit was bought new from an authorized dealer and was under warranty made no difference.

I know this doesn't help resolve your problem, but I want you to know you are not the only person that has had issues with this company. Many people praise Aurender customer support, but I have nothing nice to say about it. I finally grew weary of the issues and dumped it in favor of a Bryston BDP-3.

Life is short. Audio equipment is supposed to work for me, not the other way around.
Primary sources: VPI TNT III/SDS turntable, SME-V arm; Bryston BDP-3 digital player; Bryston BDA-3 DAC; McIntosh MVP-881 disc player; McIntosh MR-80 tuner. Preamplifier Audio Research Ref 5SE; Audio Research Ref Phono 2SE; Moon 430 HA. Amplifiers Conrad Johnson Premier 1B; Audio Research D-300; Bryston 4B. Speakers Infinity IRS Beta. Recorders Tandberg TD20A; Crown SX-822; Nakamichi 670ZX; Alesis Masterlink ML-9600. Power Tice Power Block/Titan (x2); McIntosh MPC1500; API Ultra II-20; multiple 20A derated dedicated lines.