View Single Post
Old 03-26-2021, 10:28 AM
Aspiring Audiophile

I’m surprised at the comments that are directing the discussion to other cars and why or why not they are better than OP’s thread.

Clearly, the turbo s was chosen as the whole thread is an announcement that it is on order.

Seems to me the best comment is to simply say “congratulations”.

If a guy started a thread that he got a new black lab puppy, and is excited for when he can bring it home, and folks chimed in on why didn’t he choose a German Shepard, or bulldogs are better - it kinda feels like raining on op’s parade or something.

Just a thought.

Perhaps I’m reading too much into this- or woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Certainly Ivan is excited about the car he chose to buy, and can pretty much buy any car he wants...
Main > Aurender N10/N100 / Antipodes K50 > Aries Cerat Kassandra mk2 - Playback Designs Dream DAC > D'agostino Momentum HD > PS Audio P10 > D'Agostino S250 > Sonus Faber Aida / REL S812 Six Pack + 4 JL Audio F113 Fathoms > B&W Signature HTM > Anthem Statement D2v > Mcintosh MC205 > Focal 1000 (side surrounds) > Bryston TIW (rear surrounds)

Secondary System > Aurender N100h> AMR777SE > D'agostino Momentum Integrated > Wilson Sasha DAW