View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 08:52 PM

The 03s were great too my liking. Very musical. The 02s are that and then more. Have better detail and textures. More accurate in tone. Very rich but also realistic in a way I never heard before. I know this is very personal, and many people will not agree, so only in my opinion, I do not have the need to use the TT anymore with these when you put all the factors on the table. It is out of the system right now and I dont sell it just becouse it is such a nice piece of hardware.... And you never know. They are that good to me. It is a big step forward in all areas really with no gives away.

Re the clock I heard almost no difference with the 03s. I had it home twice and noticed small things , but very small in magnitude.... Not even sure they were there. So I did not went for it and saved some good money for once. Maybe the speakers had to do with it. i had the B&W 800 di at the time. They should be capable of showing the difference but I did not hear it. Maybe with the much more resolving R1s and the 02s it can be different.

May give it another try. My dealer offered me a good deal on the model they had for demo now that the new model G0 is out. Wonder if there is much difference between the G-0rb and the new G0.

Did you notice the same improvement with the 02s with nad without clock as you did with the 03s. I think the clock implementarion to link transport and dac is much beteer in the 02s.