View Single Post
Old 08-09-2021, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tullman View Post
Hey Charles,

I just had some Sasha DAW's installed and like your room, mine has a slight dip to the center. After all it is an older house with suspended floors. It took me and the set up man a while to get it level, but we did finally get it right.

I am planning on getting the Wilson Diodes in the future. I'm not looking forward to going through the leveling process again.

Thanks for sharing.
Tullman, I agree. I think "level" is important and you are very welcome. My floor is extremely level and my speakers are level with the floor. This resulted in the position of the bubble you see in the pics. No effort was made to level the speakers other than to make them exactly level with the floor by my specifying exactly 1.5 inches all corners both speakers. This has placed the bubble well within the bull's eye for both speakers. As Serge pointed out, the level is not a perfect instrument. I think it's significant that what little bit out of level the speakers are, it's the same little bit for both speakers. This tells me that the speakers are quite level with respect to each other, the floor, and the center of the earth. Since nothing is perfect, I'm not going to make "perfect" the enemy of "very good". I am extremely satisfied with the new spikes and the improvement in the bass and overall clarity to the sound. Not to mention how much better they look.

Best,

Charles

Last edited by Charles; 08-09-2021 at 11:58 PM.