View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 10:47 AM

MEMO: To All Bryston Customers
SUBJECT: Bryston 4B Cubed Amplifier – Customer Feedback

July 2020

Hello,

I am sending this message today in appreciation of my brand new Bryston 4B3 which I purchased from Glubes Audio/Video in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. I have had many different manufacturers of amplifiers in my home audio system over the past 40 years. Up until the addition of the 4B3 I thought my (edit) was a good amp. It has been very reliable and didn't give me any trouble since it was purchased back in 2003. However, when I got my new 4B3 installed last Wednesday I had no idea what I was in for.

This 4B amp has completely transformed my listening experience. Compared to my previous amp the Bryston has lifted a very thick "veil" from the music which I didn't even realize was there. The treble is sweet and extended and not the least bit harsh or aggressive. The midrange is full, but not bloated, with phenomenal vocal performance. The bass? Well what can I say? It litetally knocks you back in your chair!!! It is tight, authoritative and deep with uncanny precision and fantastic detail.

To be frank I am in awe of my new powerhouse!!!

I did not think or even believe that changing to the 4B3 would make such a dramatic difference in my system, but it HAS!!! I had been going along for the past 40 years trying to make my system sound like the demonstration systems at Glubes and never got there. With the addition of my sweet little Bryston I AM there and I could not be happier or more satisfied. I have finally "arrived" in the true high end.

Going forward I can put any loudspeaker I desire into my system and it will sound awesome being driven by my 4B3. Thank you for designing and manufacturing this gorgeous and rock solid amplifier. Anyone who is looking to do an upgrade or are starting out as a novice in the hobby needs to seriously audition your products and when they do they will most likely be purchasing Bryston to make their system sound awesome.

Again, thank you for everything.

Best Regards,
Christopher Richardson