View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 08:02 PM

With regard to the 4 location changes, I recently had an issue with being unable to get my local channels.

My Directv Stream account (which has local channels) allows you to change your location 4 times likely to be in compliance with the law you mentioned.

Essentially I've used the Directv Stream app while I'm traveling and inadvertently receiving the local channels wherever I traveled apparently used up the 4 location changes I was permitted.

Two weeks ago, I had to go in and change my billing method to get my local channels back, which bypassed the 4 time change limit because for Directv Stream, the local channels are based on your billing zip code.

I did find an interesting hack for the payment method/billing zip code should I get locked out of my local stations again and I hope it works again should I need it.

south: Mark Levinson No. 52 pre, Bricasti M28 amps, Lumin A1, Oppo BDP-205, Pioneer CT-43, Sony SS-AR1 Speakers, Audioquest Dragon PCs, Audioquest speaker cables, Audioquest interconnects, HB Power Design Powerslave Star Galaxy power distributor

north: Vitus SIA-030, Luxman D10X, Sony TC-KA3ES, Harbeth 40.2, Siltech cables