View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 02:29 AM
George

Expect a similar increase again N100 —> N10 and again N10 —> W20SE... each is substantial and profound, absolutely nothing subtle about the improvements between these. I own a N100, auditioned a N10... and have been so thankful I just closed my eyes and bought a W20SE. It is the most profoundly game changing piece of equipment I have ever owned. It brought audiophile streaming into parallel with vinyl. The vinyl in my system has a very small and not significant better detail. I listen to streaming over 90% of the time and listen to music two or three times more than I used to. And importantly, I only listened to local content a couple times (on the internal drive) when you have cd or better quality streaming why would you? Well, I don’t any more.
Main: Aurender W20SE music streamer, ARC REF 9SE DAC / CD, Linn LP 12, Koetsu Rosewood SignCartrige, ARC REF 3 Phono Stage, ARC REF 6SE Preamp, ARC 160s amp, Sonus Faber Amati Traditional Speakers,Transparent Ultra IC & SC Library:Aurender N100, Ayre QB9 2020 DAC, Woo WA5-LE amp upgraded tubes, Focal Utopia HP, Sennheiser 800s HP, LCD HP.

Last edited by George Prentice; 06-04-2021 at 02:36 AM.