View Single Post
Old 09-26-2020, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
In other threads I have stated that science is essentially at a dead end. The mathematics used by physicists is insufficient to describe the universe. Modern physics is not "confused". Modern physics is inadequate. Modern physics is dead.

All advances in medical science begin with advances in basic medical science research. However, recently I had a medical procedure. 20 years ago it would have been a huge big deal with heavy anesthesia and moderate risk. It took 3 minutes and during the procedure I learned of my pathology. It wasn't as bad as a dental injection. Tremendous advance. Very grateful. Done by department Chair and by the end of the procedure he answered all my questions. Still have one procedure to go to fully define my problem. I'm very grateful and thankful. Tremendous incremental advances in practical medicine have been made and I'm hoping for many more.

That's not the kind of advance I'm talking about. Medical science is in a box as is the rest of modern science because it has embraced a paradigm that is based on mutation as a good thing. Why? Because mutation is how we got here, according to modern science.

But this thread acknowledges it seems to me the awfulness of mutation. Otherwise, what's a little solar radiation in regards to your genome? Just causes you more mutation. Perhaps your germ cells will mutate to contain that additional 3-4% that will separate us from the next species. Don't hold your breadth.

PHC1 is so correct when he states that ET is already among us. I know that folks discount UFO's but I no longer do. Too many of them.There's a coverup going on.

NASA and modern theoretical physics has become largely irrelevant. I can tell you that before Life as we know it to exist it, i.e. based on the DNA molecule, the DNA code must exist. Liquid water, an energy source, and organics are simply not enough

Recently phosphine gas has been found in the clouds of Venus. Folks pounced on this as a sure sign of Life in these clouds. Ridiculous, and shows the insanity of many. Where's the liquid water? Where's the Code? Actually, it is a great blow to "Life Hunters" because Life's "signature" on earth has been found elsewhere in the universe in an environment where no Life as we know it could possibly exist. Therefore, discovery of phosphine on other planets now means much less.

In my opinion, extraterrestrials are already here living among us. NASA and modern physics has and is spending billions of our dollars and passing out Noble prizes to each other doing research under a false paradigm that will find nothing, no Life and no new physics. Life and the "new physics" is already here and living among us.

Best

Charles
Hope it’s nothing serious Charles.

As to the ET among us... We are all ET.