View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotscott View Post
Customer service is a dying art with many businesses...especially the big ones. Great to hear some companies still treat people right.
Absolutely! Gone are the days of your word followed by a handshake. Up until a couple of years ago, I had been into IT managing networks for my handful of select clientele. One of my customers was a sub-contractor for Bell Canada.

Bell is a big company in any Province in Canada but they have a 'satisfaction' rate or number simply put as the number of disgruntled customers they can say falls into their projection on the premise that you can't keep everyone happy. At the time, Bell was 5%.

It make me wonder about large companies that operate in a global market like AliExpress or Amazon. I certainly have complaints from here to there and definitely know that within their script from out-sourced support centers, the extent they will go to to help me is finite.