View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 09:25 AM

Default Is Venom v14 PC digital really best for turntables?

Read a few posts about the designer of the Venom V14 digital cable recommending it for the turntable power supply, regardless of price of turntable. That seems like a pretty emphatic statement by the designer of Shunyata cables. I am glad to hear that type of openness and honesty by the designer. I would like to know if anyone has any real world experience with using that type of power cable with their turntable and what results were discovered. I have a Transrotor Apollon TMD turntable completely maxed out with three motors, PS Audio P12 and Aesthetix IoEclipse with dual power supplies (PCs are black mambas on the Io).

Having an impression over the years of getting the best power cord that one can afford for all components, the rationale by the designer seems to be contradictory to my informed impressions. I mean this in a most positive way. If I can save a few dinero, euro, pounds, dollars, on my next splurge, that’s okay with me. What are your thoughts and experiences? BTW, getting ready to splurge on either sigma NR2 or alpha NR2 for my amps. Thnx.

Last edited by audioquest4life; 03-05-2021 at 09:32 AM.