View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 03:17 PM
Music Nut

I use a "Silver Circle Audio pure power one 3.0" for power conditioning. Have had it in the system for the past ~5 years and it works great.

For power cords, I've used several, and have settled on the Waveform Fidelity HE High Current for the Silver Circle and amps (BMC M2 monos) and the HE Source for the M1, Laufer Teknik Memory Player, and BMC BDCD transport. The Waveforms were a significant positive difference to anything I had used in the past, bringing extra "juice" while maintaining a sonic transparency. They're fantastic.

I'm running the M1 directly into the amps. Running Stealth Varidig V15T AES/EBU and WireWorld Platinum Starlight 7 USB from the Memory Player to M1, and Thales interconnect and speaker cables from the M1 to amps and amps to YG Acoustic Carmel speakers.
Two Channel: YG Acoustics Carmel, REL S/3 (pair); Bricasti M25 / M20 / M1 Limited Gold, Laufer Teknik Memory Player 64 32 core; Stealth Sextet V15T AES/EBU, Echole Obsession XLR, Liquid Cables by Laufer Teknik speaker / USB / power; Nordost QB8mkII, Qx1/Qv2/QKore3; Stillpoints Apertures, various Artnovion; Stillpoints Ultra SS, IsoAcoustics Gaia II