View Single Post
Old 05-22-2017, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down Under View Post
I have listened to a lot of digital,but I have not listened to the MBL that you mention.
However I have spent a lot of time with the Kalliope and it is my favourite above any DCS,Meridian,MSB,Ayre,CH Precision or Ypsilon.
It is so easy to listen to for long periods of time and it's resolution has not been surpassed in my opinion. Like all good components it gets better with time and after 3 months it went up another notch again.
There is a good review I just saw today on Positive Feedback's website.
By the way you will love the Pantheons.
Dear down under,

yes i am really enjoying Pantheon its crazy speaker.i brought this speaker without listening, just based on my love of Gryphon, the music tone is very dominant on all of their products. its very fun loving speaker, its making me live differently. the high point of this speaker is superbly projected sweet voice. really good speaker, not bright at all.

interestingly, i have seen MBL 9008A driving the superb less efficient MBL 101E mk2 and still amps heat sing run cold not even warm, but with pantheon my MBL9008A mono got hot, these Pantheon needs power to drive. and the main problem with Pantheon is, its provoke you to listen loud to louder, always. and its addictive. i am lucky that i am not living in an apartment.

yes Kalliope is very hard to skip, i just thinking, as i have MBL 1621A transport, should i go for MBL 1611F matching dac. i already have two dac Bricasti m1 and Sim 650D. i like m1 always. but after listening to Kalliope, it just distracting my peace.

tc brother, thanks for your comment.