View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 10:29 AM
Go Dawgs

I've had Wireworld (analog) interconnects in my system for several years......so far they are the most neutral cables I've tested. I did some direct comparisons with several high quality analog interconnects......transparent, MIT, Audioquest and Kimber to name a few. I always came back to the Wireworld Silver and Gold Eclipse in my system. They had the most straightforward presentation without emphasizing any frequency spectrum. The second thing that I noticed (escpecially when compared to the Audioquest interconnects) was that their presentation was a bit more "clean and accurate". This is really hard to put into words but it seemed that the WW cables cleaned up the musical presentation and made it "less messy" if you will. This was very noticeable when I compared a pair of Gold Eclipse to a pair of AQ Colorados which are nice cables. So far I haven't heard anything better in my system, the disclaimer is that I've never tried any of the VERY expensive products like Nordost Odin, Shunyata Sigmas or MIT Oracle level products.

- Buck
Library: Speakers: Avalon Acoustics Isis, Subwoofers: (2) REL Acoustics 212SE Amplification: D’agostino Momentum preamplifier, D’agostino S250 stereo amplifier Digital: dCS Rossini CD/SACD transport, dCS Rossini DAC/streamer/master clock. Analog: Brinkmann Taurus table, Lyra Etna Lambda, Audio Research Ref. Phono 3