View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 02:51 AM
Living La Vida Vinyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steady339 View Post
I've been a "believer" about the positive sonic benefits of WireWorld Silver Eclipse/Electra for years now and have bought the whole loom of wires. I hear more clarity, smoothness and a lower noise floor without harshness. This has made for many long and pleasant listening sessions.

But would these Wireworld cables have to defy the laws of physics to do this as some would argue? I have never bought the argument that what I am hearing is nothing more than an "imaginary perception" to justify owning expensive cables and that people who buy these cables are been suckered or fooled. But just how are these Wireworld cables accomplishing what I am hearing? Are they somehow filtering out the "nasties" that standard cable don't? I can hear the positive effects on the sound of my system, but Is there scientific prove of how WireWorld does this?

If you have had plenty of " long and pleasant listening sessions" with those WW cables, I wouldn't worry about scientific proof of why you're enjoying them.