View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleeds View Post
I have the Klaudio machine and the beauty of it is its one-button simplicity. I cleaned more records with it in its first year than I cleaned in the previous decade with my Nitty Gritty. All it requires is that you push one button. The machine does everything else but put it in a clean sleeve.

In my experience, the only records that require more aggressive treatment than US and water alone are used records that have been mistreated. I'm not inclined to acquire such records but should that happen, the LP can get the NG treatment before being put in the Klaudio.

Lord knows the Klaudio is a pricey purchase. But after considering the expenses I'd already absorbed to play records and the number of LPs I own, it seemed worth it.
Thanks
My System: Amp-McIntosh MC611(2) :Pre-McIntosh C2700, MP1100 :CD/SACD-McIntosh MCD600 :Speakers-McIntosh XR100 :Power Controller-McIntosh MPC1500 :Turntable-VPI HW40 Ortofon Cadenza Black :Cables-Morrow PH5,MA5 and Elite Speaker Cables :Headphones-McIntosh MPH1000 :Record Cleaner Klaudio KD-CLN-LP200T
Thanks,
Bill